GRAMCORD is a powerful -- and economical -- Bible research program for Greek and Hebrew original language texts and many modern English Bibles. In addition, it includes parallel Greek/Hebrew/English Bibles abilities, word concordances, Greek/Hebrew lexicons and dictionaries, and a few related Bible study tools.
- Developer: The Gramcord Institute (www.gramcord.org)
- Platform & System Requirements: Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP.
- Strengths/Weaknesses: GRAMCORD is essentially an economical grammatical/syntactical concordance system for the original texts of the Bible. Its weakness is that it, even moreso than BibleWorks, doesn't offer much else in terms of electronic reference works. If you do not want to study the Scriptures in the original languages, then this program is not for you.
Some of the bundles available for GRAMCORD are listed below; more may be found on their website. You can also customize your order.
- Demo: No demo available for download.
- GRAMCORD Greek NT & NAS95 Bundle: This includes Greek NT, NAS95, KJV, ASV Bibles and more.
- GRAMCORD GNT/HMT/LXX Scholar's Bundle: This includes everything in the Greek NT & NAS95 Bundle and Old Testament texts with Hebrew and LXX lexicons.
- GRAMCORD GNT/HMT/LXX Ultimate Bundle: This includes all 10 Bible modules and all associated lexicons/dictionaries (including Louw/Nida) -- plus a free bonus program or textbook.
For the Windows market GRAMCORD is a good choice for those on a budget and interested in original languages Bible search software, and not concerned about additional books and resources.
You can purchase GRAMCORD directly from the Gramcord Institute (Phone: 360-576-3000).
Last Updated on Thursday, 02 July 2009 09:35