We are inviting you to be one of our contributors. If you are a devout Christian and well-versed in Bible interpretations, you can share your knowledge and experiences through writing relevant articles. Here are the processes how.
Submission of a Query
Before applying, make sure you read our content and get familiar with our preferred style. Next, use the submission form provided below to pitch your idea and add information about yourself. Guest articles must include:
- An interesting title
- A 2 to 3-sentence biography, in 2-3 sentences with hyperlinks to your previous works
- A summary outline of the main argument
- In submitting your pitch, make sure to use the English language.
- Articles must be aimed at our intended audience (Christians and potential believers).
- Word count must be 800 to 1000 words only.
- Use short sentences and minimal jargon.
- Place the prioritized points early in the article.
- Use active voice.
- Embed hyperlinks in support of your arguments.
- Provide generalized background information.
The Editing Process
Once the pitch is submitted and accepted, you will be asked to provide a full draft. After submission, we will edit as much as we can and resend it to you. Return a revised copy the next day. For more inquiries, you can email us anytime.
We will be notifying you the moment your guest post will be published. You can also disseminate your work via social media.