Individuals may nominate multiple suggestions or may nominate their own writing. Please refrain from submitting more than one post by any individual author for each Carnival, with the exception of multi-part posts on the same topic.
The posts should have been published recently, certainly within the previous month, and preferably since the date of the last Biblical Studies Carnival.
To submit a blog post for inclusion to the Biblical Studies Carnival you may do one of the following:
- Send the following information to the following email address: biblical_studies_carnival AT hotmail.com. If you’re not sure whether a post qualifies, send it anyway and the host will decide whether to include it.
- The title and permalink URL of the blog post you wish to nominate and the author’s name or pseudonym.
- A short (two or three sentence) summary of the blog post.
- The title and URL of the blog on which it appears (please note if it is a group blog).
- Include "Biblical Studies Carnival [number]" in the subject line of your email
- Your own name and email address.
- Use the submission form provided by Blog Carnival. (This is probably the easier option if you only have one nomination.) Just select "biblical studies carnival" and fill in the rest of the information noted above.