Here are some recent bits of news that I found mildly interesting:
- The media magnate, TravelVideoTV has a popular summary of recent archaeological discoveries in Israel here. Methinks they are trying to drum up some travel business.
- Pierce Brosnan Out As James Bond, 007. That’s too bad; I think he was my favourite Bond since Sean Connery.
- Ancient Treasure Unearthed in Bulgaria. Archaeologists have unearthed about 15,000 tiny golden pieces that date back to the end of the third millennium B.C. — a find they said Wednesday matches the famous treasure of Troy.
- Fisherman dies chasing fish that stole his pole. An amusing headline for a sad story.
- Pope forgets to bless pilgrims. I guess everyone forgets things sometimes.